Swimming Pool Closing
Once again, the pool season has come to a close. As the cool nights of fall make swimming a more sparse event, it is time to think about your pool closing. A pool heater/heat pump will prolong your season, but as the leaves begin to fall, even these swimming pool owners must close their pool.
The Open AND Close option is not available in the fall. The discount only applies in the spring at the beginning of the season.
2019 Opening & Closing Contract
We offer two packages, which include the following:
CLOSE PACKAGE A- DELUXE
WITH CHLORINE / SALT CHEMICALS – 4LBS CHLORINE
WITH SOFT SWIM (BAQUACIL)- 2 GALLONS SOFT SWIM C
- Add “shock” chemicals.
- Leaf net pool for ½ hour.
- Lower water level. (Concrete pools only)
- Clean filter- Sand: Backwash and set valve for winter. Cartridge/DE: Take apart, hose off and store.
- Clean solar cover, fold and store at customer’s location.
- Store automatic cleaner at customer’s location.
- Remove pump plugs, basket, skimmer basket, pressure gauge and store at customer’s location.
- Blow lines, install winter plugs.
- Add up to 2 gallons antifreeze to skimmer body and lines. If more than 2 gallons required, additional cost per gallon will be added.
- Uninstall deck, safety, and cleaning equipment and store at customer’s location.
- Drain heat pump and winterize if applicable.
- Install winter cover.
- Fill water tubes (3/4 full). If additional water tubes are needed, cost will be added.
- Install cover pump if applicable.