How to Start Building a Pool
- Check your home’s plot plan. This is a legal description for your property and will show set backlines, drain fields, and other restrictions, of which we need to be aware of. It is also needed to apply for a county or township building permit.
- Come visit us in our showroom. We have examples of all the pools we offer, as well as vinyl liner and step options. You can also browse our pools online in our Pool Gallery or see our old and new projects at Houzz.com.
- Make an appointment for our pool designer to perform a free site check at your home. During this visit they will cover topics with you such as vinyl lined versus concrete construction, size and shape of your pool, entertainment ideas, types of stairs and coping and decking options.
- Our pool representative will collect information and work up a three-dimensional swimming pool design based on your discussions. Along with this drawing of your possible dream pool we’ll include free pool quotes that cover the cost of the pool as well as a variety of options. We include options such as automatic pool cleaners or salt generators in your bid because we want you to have the best possible pool experience and we know which products will make your pool easy to maintain.
- Don’t worry if our drawing isn’t perfect the first time, we’re happy to change and adjust the drawing as many times as it takes to discover exactly what you want. Also, your pool designer can layout your pool in your yard so you have a visual idea of the size and positioning in your own back yard. From this point, we’ll be with you every step of the way from deciding which liner design fits perfectly to which options you want included. Please contact us today to get started! We offer free swimming pool quotes and site layouts.